Freelance Work Experience
- Muzik, UX & UI Designer (June 2020 -)
- Rheolution, UX & UI Designer (May 2020 -)
- Done., UX & UI Designer, Front-End Developer (July 2019 -)
- Project: Axel Chrono App
UX & UI Design
- Project: Teamtonic
UX & UI Design, Front-End Development
- Streamline features based on the client’s needs and requirements, and design the UI based on the client’s brand.
- Align the design process within an agile development environment.
- Develop the UI interactions using Angular, HTML and CSS
- Project: Solotech
- Opal-RT Technologies inc., UX Design Coach, UI Design (May 2018 -)
- Train the UX design team lead on UX concepts and processes.
- Help implement processes, work flows and communication techniques within the company involving different key players.
- Brainstorm sketches on features of their application.
- Review feature designs developed by the team and UI designs implemented.
- Thinkwell Group, Senior UX Designer – Digital Experience (March 2020 – June 2020)
- Done. Labs, UX & UI Designer (December 2019 – March 2020)
- Strategize the deployment of features to enable machine learning and AI integration.
- Design interactions to enhance the experience of otherwise boring tasks.
- Participate in the branding process of the product.
- Locketgo inc., UX & UI Designer (December 2019 – March 2020)
- Simplify interactions and user stories to make the interactions as quick and pleasant as possible.
- Flesh out required features to ensure a thorough user experience on and off the application.
- Design the UI based on the client’s brand.
- Manage feature development and priorities and maintain backlogs accordingly.
- Netlift, UX Design – Taxi Driver flow (2017)
Mobile (Android, iOS)
- Consolidation of pre-acquired business requirements and user critical tasks.
- Design the taxi driver’s flow from a moment they receive a ride offer to the moment they drop off the rider.
- Studyo, UX Design – Onboarding flow (2017)
Mobile, Tablet, Desktop (Android, iOS, Web)
- In-office consulting for brainstorming/design thinking, and consolidation of findings into wireframes.
- Design the new user’s onboarding flow depending on the different joining contexts while minimizing the amounts of different screens required.
- UX Designer, Cirak Studios (October 2017- )
- 2020: Avenu, UX design
- 2019: Lendpro, UX design & UI design
- 2019: 7-Eleven, UX design & prototyping
- 2019: Chris Cirak, UX design
- 2019: Marcia Lee Gillis, WordPress website development (pending launch)
- 2018-2019: Herbalife, UX design & UI design
- 2018: One Dome, WordPress website development
- 2018: One Dome, competitive analysis
- 2018: Cirak Studios, company rebranding
- 2018: Eminence, UX design
- 2018: Collected App, prototype user testing
- 2018: Joox Music App, UX design
- 2017: Joox Music Artist & Festival Dashboards, UX design
- Quality Lead, Front-End Development, nventive (2017)
- Ensure quality of code, and encourage usage of proper patterns to maximize code reuse and optimize development.
- Create documents and review processes in regards to development standards and guidelines for mobile front-end development.
- Ensure quality of UI integration.
- Review UX design.
- Create multiplatform controls based on gestures and material design guidelines.
- Front-End Developer, nventive (2014-2017)
- Integrate UI according to visuals and wireframes.
- Ensure performance of app on Windows Universal App, Android and iOS platforms.
- Review UX design and challenge designers when necessary.
- Oracle APEX Developer, Insum Solutions (2013-2014)
- Develop features, including SQL functions and complex queries, using Oracle Application Express and PL/PDF.
- Design database architectures according to business requirements.
- Integrate web responsive UI.
- Raise awareness of the need of UX design in the development cycle to ensure the usability of web applications developed.
- Osez me grignoter, App Developer (August 2018-December 2019)
- Develop an app to contain the recipes of the book #SmartBites in collaboration with the book’s author.
- Designing Strategy, IDEO U (April 2020)
- Mentorship, Cirak Studios (June 2017 – September 2017)
- Sketch ideas for different features.
- Actively participate in meetings to discuss the application’s goals, restrictions and client requests.
- Brainstorm ideas to reach the stakeholder’s objectives and translate ideas into concrete wireframes.
- User Experience III, UCLA Extension (2017)
- Design Thinking I, UCLA Extension (2016)
- Web Design I, UCLA Extension (2015)
- User Experience II, UCLA Extension (2014)
- User Experience I, UCLA Extension (2014)
- Bachelor of Engineering, École de technologie supérieure (Information Technology) (2013)
- Competition Director, Quebec Engineering Competition (Re-engineering) (2013 – 2014)
- President, Association étudiante de l’ÉTS (2012 – 2013) (Student union)
- ISSA Professional Nutrition Coach Certification (June 2020)
- ISSA Personal Trainer Certification (February 2020)
- TruFusion Barefoot Bootcamp Teacher Training (March 2019)
- LunaYoga Teacher Training (250 hours) (May 2018 – February 2019)
- TLMUX Mapping Service Ecosystems (February 2020)
- Talsom’s Design Thinking Jam for Tel-Jeunes (September 2019)
- Talsom’s Design Thinking Jam for L’itinitéraire (September 2018)